Guidelines for Visitors
- Visiting hours are regulated to ensure that the patient gets proper rest for a speedy recovery. Patient’s friends and family are welcome to visit during visiting hours only as specified below.
- Two Visiting and One attendant Pass will be issued at the time of admission. Only one attendant carrying attendant pass is permissible with the patient at a time, except during the visiting hours.
- Visitors are allowed one at a time during visiting hrs with Visitors Pass. The “Visiting Pass” has to be submitted to Discharge Counter at the time of discharge which was issued at the time of admission.
- Children below 12 years of age are not permitted to visit you unless they are your children.
- Request a strict adherence of the visiting hours as specified below from Patient’s visitors.
- Visitors should restrict use of mobile phones near patients. Keep your mobile on silent mode at the hospital premises.